Up to 4 Weeks Free Rent - Call for Details! 1-3 bedroom apartments in South San Jose off Hwy 85 and across from the Light Rail Station
Ascent is a place where thoughtful architecture and design provides the foundation for comfort and luxury. A concept derived from the juxtaposition of mid-century modern design combined with the connectivity of today’s most modern conveniences. Ascent portrays the modernism of 1950’s California architecture reflective of the former Hitachi campus and incorporates fresh ideas true to a mid-century living environment, allowing for fresh, innovative and vivid features.
Ascent's distinct blend of bold colors, clean lines, and abundant natural lighting provides a comforting feeling of openness and mobility. You will appreciate the revival of mid-century design through the harmonious proportions and geometric patterns appropriately placed throughout the property. From the dramatized entrances, the park on the green, and the large tensile structures, the memorable elements and meticulous attention to detail emphasize the timeless beauty of the design. Attentive strokes of red spread throughout the property serve as a striking core to the distinct color pallet, offering each area a trendy, artistic component.
Residents have multiple ways to interact with each other through strategically placed gathering places and high tech amenities. Ascent redefines apartment living with its eclectic eco-friendly combination of contemporary styling with a historic basis. The property is 100% smoke-free and the interior spaces are well-designed and exquisitely decorated, bright and spacious - this is inspired living!
- Amazing South San Jose location - just off Hwy 85 and next to the new Village Oaks Retail Center with over 320,000 square feet of neighborhood retail including Target, major supermarket, restaurants and boutiques as well as across the street from the Cottle Light Rail Station and less than a mile to the Blossom Hill Caltrain Station and Kaiser Medical
- Every imaginable amenity including a resident lounge, gaming, e-business centers, office pods, pet spa, 4,000 sq. ft. fitness center including a spin room and much, much more
- Incredible outdoor entertainment areas covered by a tensile structure with TV's and audio featuring a resort-style pool, half-acre park on the green, kitchen and bar with pizza oven, outdoor gaming areas and bark park
- Three schemes of contemporary interior finishes including flat panel cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, designer lighting and wood style vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Awarded the Gold Award in the category of "Develoment up to 4 Stories, For Rent" from the 2016 Best in American Living Awards (BALA) by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- Builditgreen Certified - Eco-friendly features including smoke-free living, Energy-star appliances, quartz countertops, low VOC paints and carpet, and much more