Parkside location, stream views, upgraded interiors and award winning service
Crystal Springs represents the best of North Orange County living with amazing stream views, stylish interiors, upgraded amenities and surrounded by one of the county’s largest urban parks. Located across the street from Mile Square Regional Park, with over 640 acres of golf courses, lakes, parks and every sports field imaginable. You can spend the morning fishing for trout off the dock at North Lake or head over for a BBQ with friends under one of the covered picnic pavilions. Paddle out on your kayak, play a game of golf on one of the three 18-hole golf courses or just squeeze in a quick jog on the fitness course, there are endless activity choices for you here at Fountain Valley’s best located apartments.
Back at Crystal Springs, workout in the fitness center, detox in the spa or take a plunge in one of the three pools. You’ll also delight in our splendid upgrades - white raised panel cabinetry with brushed chrome hardware, modern laminate countertops, all-new bathrooms, custom lighting systems, designer paint, Whirlpool appliances and much more.
Conveniently located just off the 405 freeway, these updated Fountain Valley apartments have been completely remodeled inside and out and have been awarded the “Best Repositioned Property of the Year” by the South Coast Apartment Association GEMM Awards.
Come experience the positive energy at these Fountain Valley apartments owned and managed by Shea Apartment Communities and see why Shea continues to be recognized as one of the Top Five apartment portfolios in the nation for customer satisfaction based upon resident surveys by SatisFACTS Research, LLC.
- Located across the street from Mile Square Regional Park with over 640 acres of golf courses, lakes, parks and every sports field imaginable
- Huge patios with amazing creek views
- Pools, spa and fitness centers
- Upgraded interior finishes including white cabinetry, vinyl plank wood flooring and Whirlpool appliances
- Located across the street from Mile Square Regional Park, with over 640 acres of golf courses, lakes, parks and every sports field imaginable