Dublin's finest apartment community adjacent to the Iron Horse Recreational Trail and minutes from the Dublin BART station and 580 / 680 freeways
Park Sierra at Iron Horse Trail Apartments in Dublin brings with it some history from the late 1800’s. The property was developed on the route of the Southern Pacific Railroad right-of-way established in 1891 and abandoned in 1977. The route has now rebirthed as the 33 mile multi-use, Iron Horse Recreation Trail.
When you drive through the gates of this Dublin apartment community, you’ll have access to all the finest amenities. Meet your neighbors at a Super Bowl party in the newly remodeled Resident Lounge or head over to the fitness center for a quick work out. BBQ some burgers with the kids out at the pool or take a dip in the pool - whatever your fancy, you’ll find it here at Park Sierra Apartments.
And all this just minutes from the Dublin BART station and 580 and 680 freeways. Park Sierra Apartments features unique "carriage" style floor plans with private front patio entries, free enclosed garages, designer paint and lighting and so much more!
Come tour Park Sierra Apartments, developed, owned and managed by Shea Apartment Communities and see why Shea was recognized as one of the Top Five apartment portfolios in the nation for customer satisfaction based upon resident surveys by SatisFacts Research, LLC.
- Located adjacent to the Iron Horse Recreation Trail with over 33 miles of trails and just minutes to the Dublin BART station
- Private garages
- Resident lounge with billiards, cyber cafe, TV's and gaming
- Fitness center with cardio and free weights
- Pools, spas, and BBQ/picnic area
- Maple cabinetry, designer paint and lighting
- Washer/dryer available
- Smoke-free and dog friendly locations available