Los Angeles is one of the world’s most desirable places to live for good reason. It’s a city of opportunity, creativity, culture and unique experiences.
This is Los Angeles
The City of Angels is an eclectic mix of cultures and lifestyles blended together to produce one of the most exciting cities on the planet. Just beyond the borders of this thriving economic and cultural metropolis are outdoor recreational hotspots ranging from beaches to deserts to mountains.
Choose Your Apartment
No search results found. Please adjust your filters or to display all available results.
2 Apartment Communities Found
88 at Alhambra Place
- Connected to Alhambra Place retail and dining
- Minutes from downtown LA and Pasadena
- Social living with lounge, resort-style pool, The Lanai & more
- Modern, stylish interiors with smart home features
- Urban, amenitized living
- Situated in sought-after ABC School District
- Minutes to the Center for the Performing Arts and Cerritos Towne Center
- Gated entry
- Reserved covered parking
- Pool, spa, playground and BBQ/picnic areas
OPENING THIS WINTER
LIFE SIMPLIFIED AT SYMMETRY
Epitomizing the casually sophisticated Northridge lifestyle, the boutique apartments and townhomes at Symmetry offer a stunning urban retreat complemented by tailored services.
Starting at $2,315
Studio to 3 Beds
564 to 1,949 sq. ft.
Call: (818) 435-8354Address:
19535 W. Nordhoff Street Suite 100
Northridge, CA 91324
- On-site retail and restaurants, and next door to the Northridge Fashion Center
- Luxury, highly amenitized living with ample social spaces
- Pet-friendly with a dog park and pet spaw
- Sculpt fitness and conditioning club, yoga studio, and spin room
- Townhomes available
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
The Entertainment capital of the world
Notoriously easy to move to and hard to leave, the City of Dreams is synonymous with celebrities, great food and renowned pro sports teams. With an average of 284 days of sunshine annually, residents enjoy an outdoor lifestyle hiking the Hollywood Hills, or exploring famed spots like Venice Beach, Hollywood Boulevard, the San Fernando Valley, and everywhere in between.
Reach Out Today
Looking for your new apartment home in Los Angeles? We're happy to help!