Seattle is dubbed “Emerald City,” and rightfully so. This urban culture hub is surrounded by green forests and lush hills, and bordered by the Cascade and Olympic mountains viewable from nearly every spot in the city.
URBAN CITYSCAPE SURROUNDED BY FORESTS
A quirky café culture, unique architecture and stunning beauty collide in Seattle, urban epicenter of the Pacific Northwest. This is the home of Starbucks, incredible seafood, clam chowder, and endless outdoor pursuits from kayaking in the Puget Sound to skiing the Olympic Mountains.
Choose Your Apartment
No search results found. Please adjust your filters or to display all available results.
2 Apartment Communities Found
- Located just minutes from the edge of Green Lake
- Luxury apartments with stainless steel appliances and mountain views
- Social amenity spaces include rooftop deck, fitness center, and indoor resident lounges
- Pet amenity spaces include pet wash and dog run
- Commitment to sustainbility with bike storage, EV charging stations, and LEED certified
- Amazing location overlooking Lake Union and just minutes to e-commerce giants Amazon and Facebook
- Incredible social spaces including The Arcade, The Yard with Airstream trailer, and Sky Deck with amazing lake views
- High-end fitness and conditioning club, spin studio, abd outdoor finess park
- Pet spa and rooftop bark park
- Bike wash and storage
Take A Look Around
ENDLESS OPPORTUNITY IN THE EMERALD CITY
Seattle living is all about strolling through Pike Place Market to pick up fresh produce, hiking through Olympic National Park’s gorgeous rain forests, and staring up at the monolithic Space Needle. Day trips are made easy with mountains, waterfalls and lakes in every direction, hip restaurants mark every street corner, and a cutting-edge eco-friendly tech culture permeates throughout the city.
Reach Out Today
Looking for your new apartment home in Seattle? We're happy to help!
Thank you for contacting us
A leasing specialist will contact you shortly regarding your request.